Life Sciences Park _ San Gwann _ Malta
Located in the heart of the Mediterranean, Malta‚ Life Sciences Park will be providing world class facilities including laboratories, offices, lecture theatres, meeting rooms and a number of perfectly equipped shared facilities, giving local and international organizations space to research, explore and create. This prestigious 11,000sqm site set in a park-like environment, is strategically positioned nearby the island‚Äôs main recently built hospital, a new Oncology Centre and the University of Malta. It‚ also just minutes away from the airport which has exceptional and frequent connections to the majority of European capitals, North Africa and the Middle East. This facilitates business travel and promotes better and closer collaborations with international scientific and medical personnel and encourages the exchange of knowledge, ideas and experience. This fast evolving zone is designed to inspire and support the development of both emerging and existing technology oriented enterprises, inventors and entrepreneurs and assists in making business competitive in the global market.
There has been a significant investment to ensure that green practices and sustainable operations are maintained at the Life Sciences Park including
- Intelligent design of external apertures exposed to sunlight to reduce penetration
- Solar Shading on Facades and solar day lighting tubes
- Thermal insulation
- Use of energy saving lighting with motion sensors
- Use of solar water heaters
- Use of an Integrated Business Management System and equipment to reduce electrical energy consumption
- Landscaping consisting of a wide area of indigenous trees, shrubs and vegetation
- Use of a Sustainable Urban Drainage System and underground rain water reservoirs for irrigation and secondary water supplies.
CBI raised access floors 2000 mq:
Calcium Sulphate Panels, dimension 600x600x34 mm, Top Covering Bamboo OAK and ASH.
Calcium Sulphate Panels, dimension 600x600x34 mm, Top Covering Ceramic Tiles 600x600 mm.
Calcium Sulphate Panels, dimension 600x600x34 mm, Top Covering Ceramic Tiles 400x400 mm (special modulation).
CBI suspended ceilings 3000 mq:
PAN CELL Ceilings, made from light gyspum covered with PVC and Aluback.
Suspension system type UNI CLICK – ANTISIMIC.
CBI fire resistance demontable partitions:
New System CBI Fire Resistance Demountable Partitions EI 45.
System made completely from steel structure.
CBI Studs and trucks for drywall partitions.