acoustic comfort, well-being, high performance.
Wood ceilings and coverings dedicated to the new generation of interior design - functional and welcoming - combining high aesthetic, technical and acoustic performance with FSC-CoC® certified sustainability. All CBI Europe Wood ceilings and coverings are EPD® certified. CBI Europe's Wood Ceilings and Coverings systems comprise modular elements - panels, staves, slats - and special steel support structures. The cavity created between the panel and the floor or wall can be used to house insulation, plumbing, electrical and wiring systems and is 100% inspectable.
Standard or made-to-measure, resistant, durable, easy and quick to install, hygienic, certified: they fit into any type of environment thanks to highly versatile architectural elements.
large public spaces: auditoriums, theatres, airports, conference rooms.
workplaces: offices, corridors, meeting rooms, common areas.
transport: airports, railway stations.
education: schools, museums, libraries, universities, bookshops.
hospitality: hotels, restaurants.
health: clinics, doctors' offices, hospitals.
· Acoustically correcting environments
· Realise flexible, comfortable, contemporary and socially responsible interiors
· FSC-CoC® and Leed certification
· All CBI Europe Wood ceilings and coverings are EPD® certified
· Speed up site delivery times
· Reduce labour and maintenance costs
· 100% serviceability of installations
· Integrate with advanced air conditioning, domotics and lighting systems